How to add an app to now Studio
Gain new users, boost user engagement, unlock new revenue streams and get ready to reach the next billion users
After you’ve created your now.gg developer account, you can add your app or game to the now Studio and increase your user base. To learn how to do this, please follow the steps given below.
1. Log in to now.gg using your developer account credentials and click on “My Apps” tab.
2. Click on the “Add New App” icon on the top right corner of the screen.
3. A pop-up will then appear. Here, add the “App Title” and the “Package Name” in the space provided.
4. After filling in the details, click on “Create”, as shown below.
5. You will be redirected to the screen shown below. Here, add the following details within the “App information” tab.
- App Title: Enter the name of the app/game.
- Custom Domain: Add details if you want to host the app on a custom domain.
- Genre: Click on the drop-down menu to select a genre for your app.
6. In the “Info” section, fill in the following details.
- Official Email ID
- Official Website
- Publisher Name
- Terms of services
7. After filling in the required fields, click on the “Regions” tab and select the countries you want your app to be available in.
8. Then, click on the “Descriptions and Assets” tab.
9. Here, choose from the two options that are provided.
- Upload: If you select this option, you will have to add the following:
- App Description: Add a brief description of your app
- General Game Assets: Upload game icon, logo, wallpaper, OG Image and banner video
- Mobile App Page Banner: Upload a “Banner Image” and “Banner Video”
- Use Google Play Assets: If you select this option, our team will procure the description, assets and the APK file from Google Play and modify it to meet our requirements.
10. Click on “Save”, as shown below to save your progress.
11. Then, click on the “APK file” tab. Add details about the APK file, such as APK version, Version code and APK source.
1. The minimum supported android version of your APK should be Android 7 or lower.
2. The Android App Bundle (AAB) is not supported.
Within the “APK source” section, you will have two options. You can either upload a file or add a Web URL. If you select the “File” option, you can simply upload an APK. Additionally, you can also compress your APKs, OBB files or bundles into one zip file and upload.
If you select the “Web URL” option, simply copy and paste a Google Drive, Dropbox, Google Play or any other cloud service link.
If you selected the “Use Google Play Assets” option in the “Descriptions and Assets” tab, it will automatically pick the APK from the Google Play Store.
Note: You can go back to any tab at any point to edit the information you have added.
12. Once the required fields are filled, click on “Submit”, as shown below.
13. Once you have filled out all the mandatory fields in a tab, the header will show a green tick. This means that the information you have provided is acceptable. Once all the tabs have been duly filled out and show a green tick, the “Submit App” icon at the top right corner of your screen will become active. Click on it to proceed further.
14. A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm if all the details are correct. Click on “Submit”, as shown below.
15. Once you have submitted the request, you will see a message stating that the “App is under review”. During the review process, we will reach out to you on your registered email address for any other information that we may require.
For any further assistance, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you to resolve your queries.